Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Who switched off the lights??

I had 17 km on my program this morning. I met up with RA and we headed out around the park at 5.30 am. It was still really dark so we done the first two laps around the inside fence without really noticing that we'd done it. Neither of us tripped which I think deserves a medal !!! After doing 3 laps around the inside RA headed off for home and I headed outside the park to do a loop around the outside around Moore Park, SCG etc. All up managed 17.5 km and was feeling pretty good when I finished. I saw a guy running today who had army pants and a big army back pack on, and was curious as to what he might have been training for.

Hopefully heading to the gym later to do some strength work.

3 Comments:

At 2:09 pm, Blogger Gronk said...

Hope the army man wasn't running away from anything ! *eek !*

 
At 3:01 pm, Blogger 2P said...

Nice work with the early start Becky - I'm scared of the dark :-)

 
At 9:33 pm, Blogger Lulu said...

Good on you both for getting out at that hour. I waited until it was starting to get light at least. Last winter I took a couple of tumbles running in the dark so take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home