Thursday, April 26, 2007

No more road running....

Well I woke up feeling like crap this morning. I noticed that I started getting the sniffles last night from my run in the rain yesterday. I dont usually get sick from running in the rain so I thought it would just pass. However, when I woke up this morning I felt like my head had been hit by a brick so no training for me this morning.

I had my massage with Easy Tiger at lunch today (cause of camp I've seen him every week for a month....I think I might be paying his rent!!). I was in pretty bad shape from having run on road/path for 3 days in a row. Lets just say I wont be doing that again. He told me it was a little silly running on the road after having done a hard training camp. Note taken. I will be running on grass tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home