Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Inspecting North Head...

After a nice dinner at iThai at King St Wharf with friends last night I still managed to get myself out of bed to meet some SWEAT girls to go and check out the site of the Striders Manly North Head race. We made a few wrong turns on the run so we got to see a little more of Manly than we intended :) Oh well, I now know where to go and see Penguins !

Sean had me down for 8km today and after checking out the course we done a little over with around 8.4km.It is quite flat but there was a few sneaky hills in there. Not as flat as the KJ's West Dapto course which is perfect for PB's (which I dont think they do anymore now they have the cross country course). We passed Jenny Dalloway on the run and managed to overtake her on the way back (in the car). We were pretty soaked on the way back and hanging to go and have brekkie. Had a really nice brekkie across from Manly beach and I headed home for a nap and now cleaning (yes, I'm procrastinating by blogging).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home