Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Voluntary wild wally

I had an hour on the program this morning so I headed over to Centennial Park to continue staying on the grass. I really wanted to do a hilly run but there is no-where to run in the Eastern Suburbs that is hilly and on grass. So I headed around the inside loop but when I got to the side of the park where we do our Wild Wally sessions I done some zig zagging up and down the hill and also up to the Paddington gates to get in some hill work. Ended up completing the 10km a little quicker than on schedule with an average of 5.50/km.

When I got home I finished off with some strength work with the medicine ball and some pilates from my DVD.

2 Comments:

At 5:19 pm, Blogger 2P said...

Never volunteer!

;-)

 
At 10:46 pm, Blogger R2B said...

Now why would 2P say that? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home