Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Bit lazy...

I have been down the coast at my parents place the last few days and I have to admit I have been a little lazy (only with the running). I have been going on some shorter runs to try and get used to my orthodics but I missed my long run on Sunday. I'm giving my shins some TLC at the moment so getting into my orthodics properly is my main priority. I went for a few walks with my Dad over the weekend which he loved as he usually only has my dog for company.

I missed the session this morning as I got back to Sydney too late. I headed out for a run around the park and managed 10km at 5.53/km pace. I felt a little crap after having a few sort of days off but I'm looking forward to my longer run tomorrow morning.

I'll be doing some pilates this afternoon to try and stretch out a little.

Happy 25th Anniversary to my parents today :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home