Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A lovely day to not be in the office.......

I missed the SWEAT session this morning as I had a really bad night last night. So after sorting a few things out this morning I headed over to Centennial Park at about lunch time to do my session. I was going to do the time trial on my own but I knew with no-one to chase it probably wouldnt be the most productive session. I had Dean with me on the first lap around the park and we averaged 7.30/km. I headed around on the second lap myself and averaged 5.08/km. With a little extra I managed 8km. We then headed out for 4 laps around the outside on our bikes. It was a beautiful day in the park with the sun shining, however, there was a bit of a wind coming through which made it a little scary for me on the bike.

After having a nice lunch at Clovelly we come home to play a little soccer in Christison Park. I should sleep well tonight !!

1 Comments:

At 9:59 pm, Blogger 2P said...

Good on you for still getting in a session Becky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home