Saturday, December 02, 2006

1 Day to go

Had a nice sleep in this morning. Although Dean finished work at 5am and woke me up so it was actually more like just a lie in.

Went out for a nice 5km around Christensen Park just turning the legs over so that I could do a lot of stretching. I have noticed that my left shin has been quite sore lately, but it goes away once I have warmed up. Will have to make sure my running form is well for tomorrow since we will be running on footpaths, dont want to cause any injury.

Just been to stock up on powerade for the weekend. Waiting anxiously to head up to the Central Coast as Dean is still sleeping. He has informed me that we need to leave straight away after the race because he wants to go boozing with his bowls mates back in Sydney.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home