Friday, November 24, 2006

CR drinks yay!!!

I met up with some of the girls at Centennial Park this morning for our 30 min recovery run. They had already headed off by the time I got there so I had to try and catch up which was quite hard considering I had my massage with Easy Tiger yesterday. It was nice having a good chat to Analise along the way, having a natter about the fashion industry as she is a dress maker. It was over before I knew it.

I managed to sell my car today, have been trying to sell it for months now and someone has bought it from WA. I'm sad about getting rid of it but its a relief.

I'm off to CR drinks tonight, already getting stuck into the beer at work....its been a shit week (are you allowed to swear in a blog???).

2 Comments:

At 8:17 pm, Blogger R2B said...

Yeah of course you can swear in your own blog!
Especially if you have had a sh*t day!
Or almost drowned...
Actually i have only sworn once but it felt odd!

See you tomorrow if your down for escarpment classic.

R2B

 
At 8:17 am, Blogger Gronk said...

No you can't bloody swear in a blog !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home