Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Roar and Snore

Well, I feel really silly for the title of my post yesterday. I thought it was such a big thing for it to be that warm at 6am. This morning I met Kerry, Bernie, Belinda and Kulinda at 5.15 at Centennial Park. I'm not sure what the temperature was, but it was definately warmer than yesterday already. We decided to stay inside the park this morning so we would have access to bubblers quite often. It makes my mind boggle at how big the park is when you can run for 90 min without covering any ground twice or getting bored (maybe I just have the memory of a goldfish). We dropped Kulinda off after about 40 min and saw Helen out near the end so we got to run with her for a bit too. When we got back I was very glad that I get my runs over with early in the morning, as I would not like to be a lunch time or afternoon runner today.

I found out last night that Dean has booked us in for Roar and Snore at Taronga Zoo for my 25th birthday that is coming up soon. Its all I've been able to think about all morning!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home