Saturday, November 18, 2006

Bondi Beach dash

Was planning on doing my long run today as I am going out tonight, possibly drinking, but after getting home late from work last night I couldnt drag myself out of bed this morning. After a little breaky I set off for a run and decided to head down to Bondi Beach for a change as I hadnt done that run for a while. From my house, the route is basically the City to Surf route from the roudabout where New and Old South Head meet onwards. I love doing this run because I get to look at all the great views of the city and the coast that you tend to not notice when your struggling through the C2S. I'm not much of a beach girl but the water looked very inviting, and while I was a little nervous about the climb back up to the heads, it was over before I knew it. It was a great run today. I didnt find the run anywhere near as hard as I used to. It was 10km return for me today and very enjoyable.

One of Dean's friends got married in Scotland recently and they are having a party at their family's place tonight in Tahmoor. I will have to make sure I dont drink too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home