Tuesday, November 21, 2006

20 degrees at 6am !!

I went along to training this morning. I didnt manage to do as long a warm up as I would have liked but still got one in. We done our drills and strides and I couldnt believe how much I had started sweating already. I heard on the radio before pulling in to the oval at 6am that it was already 20 degrees. It was definately a warm one. I done 2 800m reps around the oval and done them in (from memory) 3.43 & 3.44. The ranger nazi come over again and kicked us off the oval and we had to finish off the reps around the outside track where we usually do Fartlek. These were a little short at 700m and I done them in (from memory also, dont have my garmin) 3.17, 3.17, 3.11. On the last one I managed to catch a few of the 600m group (who ended up doing around 500m on the outside loop). I felt really strong today. I even felt like I could have pushed harder as my legs and breathing were fine. No niggles to report for the first time in a while. Touch wood :)

In answer to your question 2P, I am considering 6 foot track depending on how well I go at Coastal Classic. As if I go well at CC I may be heading up to Glasshouse next year (I think this is the first time I've posted this goal) and 6 Ft will be better training than Canberra for GH.

1 Comments:

At 10:49 pm, Blogger Aki said...

Huge and crazy goals - good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home