Thursday, November 23, 2006

Pizza hangover

Dean had to drop me off at training this morning as someone from Perth is interested in buying my car and organised an early morning NRMA inspection on it. He had trouble sleeping last night so he made me get my butt out of bed early (ironic its usually the other way around). I stumbled around getting all my clothes together for work (glad to say I didnt forget anything for a change). I felt absolutely aweful after coming home last night after a crap day at work and deciding to get stuck into some wine and we ordered some pizza. It is hard to believe how crap I felt just from having 1.5 glasses of wine and 2 slices of pizza. My body really doesnt let me eat crap these days. I started to feel a tad better after the warm up to where we do our Wild Wally sessions. There was quite a big turnout today with a lot of congestion at the start line. The highlight of the day was when the girls made Katie wear pink ribbons in her hair for not cracking the 3 min mark last Wild Wally, luckily she cracked it many times today. My times were:
3.18
3.16
3.16
3.16
3.17
3.28 (conserved a bit for the finale)
3.11

After the session I had to run to work as I was not getting picked up. It was pretty horrible breathing in lots of petrol fumes. All up approx 13km today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home