Saturday, November 11, 2006

Too crap to post today

Last night was an absolute blast. Hughesy is definately one of Australia's best comedians and I hope he and Wil get their own show somewhere else after the axing of the Glasshouse. Maybe one of the commercial TV stations will take them on if they have good taste (oh yeah, not likely!!).

I had my massage yesterday with Easy Tiger and I always find it hard to go for a run the next day. Today was no different. Add in a late night and some really warm weather and I had one of the crappest runs I have done all year. I had 12km on the program but after feeling really crap I decided that since I used my rest day on Monday to do 14.5km and took my rest day on Friday, I would then only do Friday's 5km run today. Confused? so am I. Basically I was trying to catch up for the missed day last week, which I have now decided is completely wrong as it can lead to breaking the pivotal 10% rule. Its also going to be important now that I'm stepping up to 7 days.

I had originally planned to do the KJ's mountain run today, but after a phone call late Friday afternoon from our real estate saying they will be coming for an inspection soon I decided that a weekend at home cleaning was needed. I decided on doing a local run this morning heading around the coastal path at Vaucluse and down to Watson Bay, up around the Gap, around Watson Bay where I started to feel crap and had to walk back up to Vaucluse (equivalent of Heartbreak Hill). All up done 6km worth of running today and another few walking. I might post some photo's tomorrow with my new digital camera my parents bought me for Christmas (yes, my Dad's a softy and gave it to me early).

Tomorrow I am thinking of doing my long run at Lady Carrington Drive for a change. With 38km on the program, I am assuming that doing it up and back twice will give me the k's I need. I will try out the Camelback my parents got me from Thailand. I'm just hoping its not too hot tomorrow, forecast for 31 degrees *gulp*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home