Friday, November 10, 2006

Dave Hughes tonight

I was due to do a 5km recovery run this morning, but as my calf was feeling super tight I decided that I could have today off since I have already done extra k's this week. I had a ball last night playing lawn bowls and even got some extra exercise walking home to walk off some of the beer. I just got back from seeing Easy Tiger and he said that I am in such better condition than when I first went to see him because I have been doing all my stretches as he's been telling me to. When I first went to see him, and after going away to camp he thought I was definately cruising for a stress fracture but I am coming along fine now and am almost normal :)

I'm off to see Dave Hughes tonight with a friend. I'm so excited, I have been waiting for him to come to Sydney for ages. I've seen Wil Anderson live and he is hillarious. I'm absolutely gutted that they have cancelled the Glasshouse :(

I havent heard from the girls yet, so I'm not sure if they are on for the KJ's mountain race tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home