Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Track: 400m reps

I had 8 x 400m reps on the program today. I would usually have 10 but this week is a rest/relaxed week. I managed to get to the oval for a good enough warm up. This morning was probably one of the first mornings where I was debating whether to go to SWEAT or not because I was super tired but ended up going and was glad that I did. My reps for the day were:
1.43
1.41
1.45
1.47
1.46
1.49
1.46
1.40

I started to notice some tightning of my quads during some of the middle reps, reminding me that I'm probably still not 100% over Bulls Head, but still feeling good. I really put it in for the last rep and started to feel a little dizzy afterwards so I was glad it was my last. I joined the girls for a lap around the lake and we got to check on the geese again. I could really feel it for the rest of the day at work that I had put in a lot of effort this morning. I love that feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home