Saturday, October 14, 2006

Who turned the heat up??

I'm starting to feel a little glad that I have been banned from running for a few days (I'm sure I'll be over it tomorrow when its cooler). I sent a text to Easy Tiger last night to see if I could do a spin class instead. He said I would be ok as long as I didnt stand up on the bike. When I woke up this morning the last thing I felt like doing was going to the gym. I didnt really sleep in but I did lie in bed until 8am because I didnt have the energy to get up.

I went for an hours walk to get some movies at around lunch time and it was bloody hot. I was sweating more than I usually do just from running...nearly. I started to get a niggle in my left hamstring so I done heaps of stretching when I got home and done some icing again. I watched Poseidon. It was Ok, but a lot like Titanic. The other 2 movies I got were the breakup and little fish which I will be watching tonight when Dean gets home.

I officially have absolutley no energy. I was going to do my pilates DVD but couldnt be bothered. I hope I have more energy tomorrow when its cooler. I hope everyone survived at Fitzroy Falls today, I still would have liked to be there even if just to catch up with the squad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home