Monday, September 25, 2006

Gyming it today

It was off to the gym for me today. Spent 30 min on the cross trainer and then another 30 min doing some strength exercises. I have a very big decision to make. I have been thinking lately that since Sean taught me some beut stuff for strength exercises that I dont need in a gym, that maybe I dont need to pay all that money each month for my membership. I'm thinking of giving my membership up but I am a little aprehensive since I have a passport membership to Fitness First for relatively cheap. I am just getting really sick of the whole FF scene though. Today there was absolutley no space for people to set up in the stretch/weights area because there were 2 trainers that decided to take up ALL the space and take EVERY piece of equipment they will need for the entire session. Also, after getting the shock of my life today: boys, if you plan on wearing baggy shorts to the gym, please wear underpants.

I think I should also mention that Dean and I have started a 12 week body blitz. I have been saying since I done the Marathon that I was going to do this and it only took me 5 months to pull my finger out. It makes a difference if your partner is doing it also because now I dont have to cook 2 separate meals. I also convinced Dean to come to Sean's training camp next weekend with me. I am really looking forward to it, training like an elite athlete for 4 days in Hawks Nest... YAAAYYYY

Hoping to lose 10 kegs before Central Coast Half Marathon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home