Friday, September 29, 2006

Bargain Buying

Its a rest day today, I only have strength work on the program but thought I might write up about the great bargain I just got at lunch time. I thought I would head outside for a bit as my eyes were getting a little sore from looking at the computer screen all morning, and took my usual trip to browse around Rebel. I saw that they stock the Salomon trail shoe for guys so asked to see the girls selection. They didnt have any ladies Salomons but I saw that they had Brooks Cascadia Pivot on sale for $49 !!! I was praying that they had them in my size. Well, there was 2 pairs left and one was half a size bigger than I normally take. I had made this mistake before where I bought half a size too big and they gave me blisters but now that I have orthodics its not causing so much hassle and I need a little extra room. So, I bought them.....dont know how good they are, but I thought for $220 shoes at $49 its worth a try to find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home