Thursday, September 28, 2006

Wild Wally

My program had me doing 7 laps of wild wally this morning. I wore my skins to bed last night after yesterday's nice long run effort. I wasnt sore this morning when I woke up, but after doing a bit of a warm up, the legs felt a fair bit tired. By the time I finished the drills and was on to the session, my legs started to feel a little better. I think the wild wally loop is around 700m. We started a little further up the hill this time so that there was more of a hill for us to climb at the end, which suited me fine as I got to gather a bit of momentum. My splits were 3.35, 3.33, 3.33, 3.30, 3.24, 3.14 (WOW!) and 3.22. The first few were a little slower than the last time I done this session, but I had 7 this time and it took my legs a while to warm up. After the 5th rep, Sean said to me that I am a bit behind the others going down the hill and then catch them on the flat and going up. He told me this time to try and hammer it down the hill and stick with them, which explains the 3.14 on the 6th rep. All up today with warm up, warm down, drills and session I done just under 11km.

Looking forward to tomorrow's rest day :)

1 Comments:

At 9:49 pm, Blogger R2B said...

Good consistency there Bec.Great run at KJ relay too, it was really hot out there!

So sorry to hear about little Kaos!
Thats really sad.
Just let her know you love her and spend time with her.Thats what i would do if my doggie Basil was sick.

R2B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home