Thursday, October 12, 2006

Taking it slow...



Just some photo's of the dredded Sandhill sessions.

This morning I had 4 laps of farlek on my program. I was a little lazy this morning and didnt get to the oval in time for a proper warm up. Doing the drills and strides was hard as my legs were feeling super tired, I think I was pretty far behind everyone today. I done the 4 laps of 1km each in 21.45. Not too bad considering what I've put my body through recently. I cant really say it was a fartlek session though as I could only manage the one pace the whole way through. I think I quickened up for the last 2 laps though, because I overtook a few people.

I had a nice warm down with Belinda and told her all about the camp and got to hear about how she is feeling for the Fitzroy Falls Marathon on the weekend. I really wish I could be going to this one for the 10km, but it will be hard for me to get there as Dean is working and I hate driving to these sort of places on my own (yes, I'm lazy). I was amazed to find out that Sean will be racing this in his Nike Free's on the weekend !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home