Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Short and sweet

I arrived at Centennial Park this morning and after having 3 failed attempts to reverse angle park and having to be guided in by Kit and Kerrie, I knew my brain really was not in sync with my body this morning. I was due to do 90 min on the program today, but after finding out Sean had recommended Bernie only do 30 min, I decided that would probably be the most sensible option for me. We headed to the inside of the park so that we could stay off the road. We ran over and got to check out the baby geese, were pretending to be hobbits (as Kit described it) running through the pines and then ran through a boarded path I never knew existed. Centennial Park never ceases to amaze me, there are so many places in there I havent discovered. After finishing the 30 min, Bernie and I sent Kerrie, Kit and Belinda off on their way to finish their 90 min as they were due to be meeting Kulinda. I felt much better after the run and could actually lift my leg up to my butt to stretch my quad which was a good sign. I am just trying to stay on my feet at work today as much as I can so I dont cramp up.

I have 7 laps of wild wally tomorrow, for the first time ever I am more scared of the downhill than up :)

1 Comments:

At 11:27 am, Blogger Katie said...

Thanks for a great run this morning.... such a nice way to start the day! I thought your parking effort was priceless.... at least you missed the telegraph pole :-) Hmmm maby you should join the SEAT 6ft team.... so far me, Deanne, Bernie and Amanda alsways does it too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home