Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Short and sweet

I am using last weeks training plan for this week considering I am racing this weekend and ditched the Sydney running festival last weekend, so this morning was scheduled for a slow 4km in 25min.

As I mentioned in yesterday's post I couldnt get in to see Easy Tiger so I went to Coby who he recommended. I have to say he done such a good job there was a lot more exploring and investigating going on rather than jumping straight in with the grabbing and pulling like at my last place. He said that I would feel like I was hit by a truck when I woke up in the morning and he wasnt wrong. I thought that it would be hard for me to go slow at that pace but I was actually almost a minute slower as it took me ages to get my legs to move properly.

Not too much else to add from me. Kaos is going well, she is able to walk around a little and it getting hungry, which is always a good sign.

I also had a farewell lunch for a colleague today and had a beer (naughty naughty. Dean and I are currently on a body blitz)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home