Sunday, January 21, 2007

Lazy Weekend....

I have had a very lazy weekend indeed. It just seems too hot to be doing anything. As I was down the coast at my parents place I went along to Kiama markets this morning and it was nice and cool with the ocean breeze.

When I headed back home I decided that I should get my butt into gear, because I've been told to not do speed work not to not run at all. I headed out for a nice 30 min which was meant to be longer but I was trying out my orthotics that have been altered and they started to rub on the arches so I headed home before I got huge blisters. Although there was quite a fierce wind, I was surprised to see how much I was sweating still. I'm finding that I'm not in any pain at all but I feel like I have elastic bands around my legs that stop me from really being able to stretch out my stride. Cant complain much, cause at least I'm running......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home